Saturday 3 November 2012

I just wanna make you WET!


We’ll call him Donny Goodhands. He asked for this name and I’ll explain why. Donny as in Donny Darko, as he was a dark troubled soul. Not very affectionate, not the talker of feeling but this added to his sex appeal. 6’4 and a body that I can say was carved by horny angels. He’s the kinda guy that really you should steer clear of but when do I ever do the right thing. His dirty talk had me doing things I’d be ashamed to tell you. Goodhands because the things he could do with his fingers were legendary, no seriously.
We’d messed around a few times and he’s always made me feel like I was on the brink of squirting. I’ve always had trouble squirting its the act of letting go. Think about your natural reaction to cumming is to clench not to push. When squirting is all about the release, letting go and pushing out. The need to pee feeling is intense and Donny’s fingers had me fighting him with every thrust. I couldn’t even keep my legs open when his finger were inside me. I’d close my legs and squeeze them to try and cool down the intensity. Now really the best way to deal with this would be just to tie me down and let him have his wicked way. However Donny was so cocky about his skills he truly believes he can make any girl squirt. Those that didn’t even know they could and those like me who had tried but had only managed a few drops.
So being Donny sexy and me being horny one night we decided to put his theory to the test. I went over to his half convinced he wouldn’t be able to do it. But I would have no problems with letting him try. So to get my own thrill because frankly I’m a kinky bitch like that, I travelled across London in nothing but a trench coat, a lacy body, knee high socks and trainers. I needed to wear trainers the throw the other TFL travellers off my scent. Standing on the train platform feeling the wind blow against my thighs made me have to squeeze my legs together to stop the swelling of my clit. When I arrived he greeted me in his usual friendly but distant manner. He offered me to take off my coat but at this moment under his dominating stare I bottled it. Claiming coldest and taking my seat on the sofa. He let me get away with it for a few minutes I squirmed on the sofa wondering when he planned to attack. I was beginning to relax and started to get interested in what was on TV. His long fingers found the buttons of my jacket and unbuttoned them casually, revealing my lace body. My nipples started to peak under his stare. Removing my coat he ran his hands over the bodice and cupped my pussy. It’s like he completely ignores you then all of a sudden hones in on you. Pulling the poppers of my bodice he frantically rubbed my clit before slipping in 2 fingers. His fingers were long and thick and oh so delicious. From that moment forward he was hitting that spot, not my G spot some other spot that completely disarmed me. His hands were frantic but it didn’t hurt. Boy was it intense, my moans didn’t even sound like my own. I tried to fight his fingers to ease the intensity, running to the back of the sofa. But his other hand gripped me holding me into place. I tried to close my legs I felt so exposed, so open. In a low commanding voice he told me to keep my legs open and I did as I was told. Once I stopped fighting all I was left with was this feeling, like a bubble filling more and more threatening to burst. My eyes squeezed shut, I started to scream into a near sofa cushion. For a moment the intensity stopped, I flung my eyes open wondering what the hell was going on. He dragged me off the sofa and had me standing on my knees just in front. Back in went his fingers and again hitting this same spot that drove me completely insane. Kneeling I couldn’t close my legs or run nor did I have a sofa cushion to scream into. So I grabbed the back of his hair and bit into his shoulder. He just would not stop; I could see stars behind my eye lids. I wasn’t sure how much of this I could take. He was taking me to a place I’d never been before.  Just then He told me I’d squirted and thankfully he stopped his sweet torture. I looked at the carpet and there was a wet patch underneath me. Really did I do this? I touched it and smelt my fingers it smelt of nothing.
Before I could gather my thoughts Donny was at me again. Dragging me to my feet and took me to the bedroom. I started heading towards the bed thinking he was going to have his wicked way with me. He pulled me by my hair and pushed me up against the wall. I was panting wondering what he’d do next he was so unpredictable. He put one hand around my neck and those famous fingers back inside me. His fingers franctially thrusting in and out of me, I heard something hit the laminated floor. I looked down and on the floor was another small wet patch. How was he doing this, my body betraying me. I was weak supporting my whole back on this wall,I whimpered that I didn’t know how much more I could take. Those fingers just dove into me some more, he let go of my neck and used this hand to rub my clit. My whole body betrayed me as I shook uncontrollably. I was sliding down the wall my legs giving up on me. Noticing he sat me on the bed and pulled out his rock hard dick. My mouth watered begging to taste it. He placed it on my bottom lip and I ran my tongue over the tip. He fed it to me, that smooth thickness expanding my mouth. He grabbed both sides of my head pulling my head onto his cock. I moaned onto it, I wanted to please him after what he’d just done to me. He hit the back of my throat I grabbed the based and deep throated him controlling my gag reflex.
He pulled his cock out of my mouth and pushed me on the bed. Commanding me to travel further up I eagerly obeyed his words. He put my legs on his shoulders and with one swift movement slipped into me. The feeling like everything else with him, was intense. His hands reached down and rubbed my clit, my whole body shook. I tried to hold my legs to stop the shaking but it just wouldn’t stop. I looked up at him thinking who is this guy? He had a smug look on his face and there was nothing I could do I was completely at his mercy. He pulled back almost coming out of me, paused and the slammed into me. He paused inside me and my body shook. My legs were going to give out, my eyes begged for him to show me some mercy. Again he pulled almost out, paused and the slammed into me. My screams were out of control this was too much. He rolled me over and positioned me on my stomach to enter me from behind. Pushing in and out of me my pussy swelling around him my whole body was trembling. Fucking me hard and fast I bit into a pillow and screamed into it. Gripping my hips ploughing into me he let out a loud grunt and came, grinding his cock into me, give me all of him. I lay on the bed a trembling, shaking mess.
He said he could make me squirt he did far more than that.

1 comment:

  1. Lol Donny Goodhands! So that's how he got his name huh?

    Anyway, I know Donny, so this is very interesting that you'd write this field report about him.

    ReplyDelete